Long and Short Term Serviced Apartments in Berlin
Serviced apartments represent the pinnacle of home-from-home living whether you’re travelling for business, diplomatic relations, or simply a pleasant vacation. Offering all the perks of premium living - everything from modern and traditional decors, spacious rooms and rooftop terraces, to in-house fitness facilities and full spec kitchens - our apartments are the perfect match for anyone staying in Berlin.
We’ve compiled this short guide to showcase the benefits of both long and short-term serviced apartments in the city, as well as a list of the best serviced apartments in Berlin!
What is a Serviced Apartment?
Serviced apartments are fully-furnished, stylish apartments available for both short and long-term lets. They offer all the modern conveniences of hotels (and then some - see the list below!) but with more space, privacy, and amenities.
Serviced apartments in Berlin, Germany, are some of the best in the world: high standards for cleanliness, order, and customer satisfaction mean that every apartment lives up to expectations! Check out our serviced apartments page for more details on what to expect.
- Fully-equipped kitchens, usually with dishwasher and washer-dryer.
- One or several bedrooms.
- Dedicated living area.
- Private bathroom.
- The latest in-room technology, including HD TV and fast Wi-FI.
- All utilities included.
- Regular housekeeping service (optional)
- Room service (optional)
- Fitness centre
An Apartment Perfectly Suited to Your Visit
While anyone can enjoy a luxury stay in Berlin, the real attraction of our serviced apartments depends on your reason for visiting.
Working in Berlin
Those working in Berlin over the short-term - anywhere from a few weeks to several months - can enjoy the feeling of being at home in a serviced Berlin apartment, rather than cooped up in a hotel. It’s easy to order room service or cook your own food, and the in-house amenities like a concierge and gym help you make the most of your limited time.
Relocating to Berlin
For those relocating to Berlin who haven’t found permanent accommodation, serviced apartments let you experience residential neighborhoods and settle into a rhythm before committing to your long-term home. Both 2 and 3 bedroom serviced apartments in Berlin are available for those bringing families with them!
From the charming neighborhoods to the deluxe espresso machine in the kitchen, you’ll discover the perfect serviced apartment to rent in Berlin.
Beautiful Apartments Across the City
Our luxury serviced apartments in Berlin are spread throughout the many beautiful, cultural, animated, and family-friendly districts of the city. Whether you’re a diplomat looking to stay near the Bundestag, or a business executive looking to stay in the business centre of the city, our apartments have you covered.
- Mitte - Known as a “must-visit” area of Berlin, Mitte boasts a streak of wonderful bars, restaurants, entertainment, shops, and incredible historical sights. Ideal for those looking to stick close to the major attractions.
- Prenzlauer Berg - This is probably the coolest area of Berlin. It is bursting with cultural diversity and modern living, and generally populated by wealthy families and successful young professionals.
- Wilmersdorf - Includes the beautiful Grunewald forest, making it the greenest district of the city. Corporate housing in Wilmersdorf includes well-preserved historical buildings with stunning architecture.
- Charlottenburg - The cultural heart of the city, inhabitants can walk to rich cultural sights, 17-century gardens, fine museums and theaters.
- Tiergarten - Many embassies, parliamentary and governmental institutions are located in Tiergarten, plus our serviced apartments here boast breathtaking views of the largest park in Berlin.
- Schöneberg - For those relocating to Schöneberg (the most family-oriented district in Berlin) a serviced apartment allows you to adjust to the area while giving you time to find the perfect long-term home for your family.
FAQs - What to Know Before Booking in Berlin
How much do serviced apartments cost in Berlin?
- Our prices start from 1.200,00 € per month for a cosy apartment in the Prenzlauer Berg district. Our prices vary depending on the size and style of the apartment, as well as the location, amenities, and duration of the stay.
Is Berlin a safe city to live in?
- Berlin is considered one of the safest cities in all of Europe, for both travelling tourists and long-term inhabitants.
Are there cheap serviced apartments in Berlin?
- We can offer affordable serviced apartments in Berlin city centre, depending on what you’re looking for, but our focus is always on delivering an exceptional living experience.
How do I find the best serviced apartments in Berlin using FARAWAYHOME?
- Simply scroll back to the top of the page and use the search tools to find your perfect serviced apartment here in Berlin!
Is it possible to rent serviced apartments in Berlin long-term?
- Absolutely. We offer apartments for up to 12 months, or even longer if your stay requires it. That’s the beauty of serviced apartments: they feel like your real home, with none of the rigidity of a hotel.