The Serviced Apartments in Hamburg
Over six million people visit Hamburg every single year, many of them travelling for business or establishing their new lives as expats. The “Gateway to the World” is famed for its enormous port (the 3rd-largest in Europe) and the flowing rivers and artificial lakes dotted around the city, as well as the incredible amount of green space to be found.
And when staying in Hamburg, why stress about finding and maintaining your apartment? Our serviced apartments in Hamburg offer all the amenities, convenience, and style you could ask for and more!
What Do Our Serviced Apartments in Hamburg Look Like?
We go to lengths with interior design to make sure our apartments are stylish (traditional or modern, to match the building) and beautifully outfitted with furniture and decor to match. There are tidy studios in central Hamburg, luxury villas in more residential areas, and penthouse apartments overlooking various parts of the city.
If you have particular tastes or requirements, feel free to reach out to our team and we’ll help match you with the perfect place.
The Benefits of a Serviced Apartment
Our luxury serviced apartments in Hamburg are designed to make your time in the city as enjoyable as possible. For a start, our apartments are packed with amenities and extras which are on par with any premium hotel:
* One or several bedrooms, separate from living space
* Dedicated living room
* Private bathroom
* Technology (fast broadband, flat screen TV, etc)
* Premium kitchen equipment like coffee machines, oven, fridge-freezer, and hob.
* All utilities included.
* Fitness centre (in some buildings)
* Meeting rooms (in some buildings)
What our serviced apartments in Hamburg, Germany, specialise in is flexibility. There’s a fully equipped kitchen if you want to cook, plus the option to have food delivered if you prefer. There’s a laundry service but also full washer-dryer facilities in the apartment. Housekeeping? Up to you.
I’m working temporarily in Hamburg
Our Hamburg serviced apartments in the city centre are hugely popular for short-term stays. They put you close to the thriving business centre in Hafencity and party area of St Pauli, complete with all the conveniences of city living. These apartments can get expensive, but the city views, endless local entertainment, and likely proximity to work are perfect for a short stay.
I’m relocating to Hamburg
Staying in a serviced apartment in Hamburg allows you to explore the city fully before committing to a long-term purchase or lease. We have apartments all over the city, making it easy to lease a beautiful and fully-furnished home in any location - from beautiful Winterhude to trendy Sternschanze - and experiment. Serviced apartments can also be a great halfway house while you wait for your new property to be prepared, or for your family to move out.
Questions about Serviced Apartments in Hamburg
How much do serviced apartments costs in Hamburg?
* There are a lot of factors which affect the rental cost of our Hamburg apartments: the number of bedrooms, square meterage, location, and amenities are just a few. Check out our listings on this page to get a better idea of what’s available!
What is public transport like in Hamburg?
* Excellent. There is a comprehensive and smooth-running network of trams, buses, S-Bahn and U-bahn trains, and plenty of cyclists.
How do serviced apartments work in Hamburg?
* We have a dedicated team to provide room service, handle laundry, and perform housekeeping duties - but only if desired. Otherwise it’s just beautiful apartment that’s all yours.
How many serviced apartments are there in Hamburg?
* Our portfolio of luxury serviced apartments in Hamburg is always growing, so it’s hard to give a hard number. You can see all our listings above.