Fully Furnished Apartments in Hamburg
Situated on the banks of the river Elbe, Germany’s second-largest city is renowned for its beautiful lakes and waterways, its thriving startup culture, and a famous music scene. The city is extremely popular for travelling professionals and expats, as well as those looking for a pleasant city break in a lovely part of the world.
Our furnished apartments in Hamburg make it easy for you to live wherever you like in the city. Whether you’re looking to explore the city before moving permanently, or are simply looking for a great place close to work, we can help. Our Hamburg furnished apartments for rent are spacious, attractive, and impeccably furnished.
The Best Furnished Apartments for Rent in Hamburg, Germany
Furnished flats in Hamburg are designed to make you feel at home from the moment you walk through the door to the moment you pack up and leave. All of our Hamburg furnished apartments have been designed by professionals and outfitted with top-quality products and tasteful furnishings.
We also provide premium hotel-quality amenities, but in the comfortable setting of your personal apartment. There are fully integrated kitchens, dishwashers, clothes washer-dryers, coffee machines, HD TVs - the list goes on. Renting a furnished apartment in Hamburg with FARAWAYHOME means having your own private, spacious base in your preferred city location.
And without staff constantly poking around, there’s none of the pretension or awkwardness of a hotel.
Find Your Favourite Neighbourhood
Our Hamburg furnished apartments for rent can be found in all corners of the city. Make sure to do a little research before moving (Hamburg is a big place!) but here’s a quick run down of some of our preferred neighbourhoods.
Beautiful & Quiet
* Winterhude -
* Winterhude is one of Hamburg’s most affluent and popular neighbourhoods, particularly among successful professionals and families. Home to Hamburg’s largest park (the Stadtpark) and adjacent to Alster Lake, Winterhude is home to many of our most attractive and desirable furnished apartments in Hamburg.
* Eimsbüttel is extremely attractive to families, with its wide array of kids play areas and open parks. It’s slightly removed from the city centre (like Winterhude) but is only a short ride away (at the southern end) or 30-35 minutes from the most northern, suburban areas.
Hipster & Trendy
* Altona is hipster coffee lovers’ paradise. There are loads of independent stores and a small independent music scene, making it the perfect relaxation spot if you like to socialise outside of work.
* A lot of people call Sternschanze a “mini Berlin”, but this area absolutely has its own character and culture. It’s perfect for foodies, with holes in the wall, awesome bars, and a huge vegan scene. Be warned: during the nice summer weather, your streets will be busy!
Central & Modern
* St Pauli
* St Pauli is the nightlife capital of the city, flooded with bars, restaurants, theatres, and clubs. Bordering the harbour, it is also a beautiful area, night or day. And if you really like to party and don’t know about Reeperbahn yet, you are in for a treat.
* While there are many beautiful and traditional areas within Hamburg, there is also the incredibly modern - Hafencity is where you’ll find much of it. There is the stunning harbour area combined with ultramodern steel-and-glass offices and the world-famous Elbphilharmonie, Hamburg’s concert hall.
Stay As Long As You Like
The only problem with furnished apartment rentals in Hamburg, Germany, is that lease terms may not align with your plans - but we do things differently. We will work with you to find the duration, location, and apartment type that you need. Just reach out to our team if you can’t find the perfect apartment yourself!
Renting Furnished Apartments in Hamburg
What do fully furnished apartments include in Hamburg?
* Our furnished apartments in Hamburg include separate bedrooms and bathrooms, fully-equipped kitchens (including your dishware, cookware, cutlery, and dishwasher) as well as all linen, bedding, furniture and plenty more.
How to rent cheap furnished apartments in Hamburg?
* Simply check out the listings on this page to get a better idea of apartment prices. You can filter by monthly cost, making it easy to find our cheaper furnished apartments.
How to find furnished apartments with short term leases in Hamburg?
* If you’re struggling to find the right Hamburg apartment with a short lease, get in touch with our support team and we’ll do everything we can to help. Just tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll handle the rest.