Corporate Apartments in Hamburg
In addition to its glowing reputation as a tourist hotspot, Hamburg is also a melting pot for businesses of all types and sizes, in many different industries. The city therefore attracts a high number of expats and professionals who all need somewhere fresh to call home.
Our Hamburg corporate apartments are designed to make your stay here as comfortable and convenient as possible. We have locations all over the city, ranging from stunning top-floor-with-a-view apartments to cosy, more residential alternatives. So no matter your job - executive, contractor, diplomat - you’ll discover the ideal corporate housing in Hamburg with FARAWAYHOME.
For a More Productive Lifestyle
Whether you’re in Hamburg for an international conference, networking, on secondment, or one of a hundred other reasons, you need a good place to lay your head. Our expat housing in Hamburg, for example, is designed to place expats into the heart of a new community but also close to the office.
Our business apartments in Hamburg are about making you more productive. Every apartment comes with a spacious workspace, fast internet, and close proximity to public transport. Many also come with meeting spaces and fitness centres within in the building itself, so you can better optimise your free time.
Naturally our Hamburg housing has all the amenities you’ll need:
* Fully equipped kitchen (dishware, cookware, oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher)
* Separate bathrooms and bedrooms
* Tasteful decor and furniture
* Dedicated workspace
* Fibre broadband
* Laundry service (if desired)
All of our apartments are furnished to an impeccable standard, each with its own unique style and character, so you’re bound to find a Hamburg corporate apartment that suits your tastes.
Identify Your Preferred Location
When away for work, do you like to stay close to the office, ready to jump into action at short notice? Or are you all about the hobbies and making it easy to enjoy yourself with your time off?
Either way, we’re sure several of our corporate housing Hamburg options which should tick your boxes. If you’re looking for entertainment, then consider living near St Pauli. This is the go-to destination for bars and clubs, but you might want to stay nearer the outskirts as it gets loud in the evenings. Hafencity is also central, and will put you right in the heart of Hamburg’s modern business hub.
For the most premium living experience, Winterhude is a clean, spacious, and affluent neighbourhood full of families and professionals. Sternschanze and Altona both offer a real independent and hipster scene. Sternschanze is very central, whereas Altona stretches out quite far west, but both are full of awesome stores, eateries, and entertainment.
The good news is that the city’s excellent public transport infrastructure makes it easy to move between neighbourhoods via tram, bus, S-Bahn, U-Bahn, and bicycle. You can also drive, but as with most major cities, we find it’s less stressful to get around without one.
Questions for Renting Apartments in Hamburg
What is the cost of corporate housing in Hamburg?
* Our business apartments in Hamburg vary in price depending on the location, type and size of the apartment, and any particularly sought-after amenities like terraces, city views, and internal gyms.
Who pays for corporate housing in Hamburg?
* If you’re travelling on company time, your employer will typically cover the expenses. Make sure to double-check whether you’re liable for the initial payment, so that you can definitely confirm your booking in plenty of time.
Who needs corporate housing in Hamburg?
* Our Hamburg housing caters to the needs of any travelling professionals or expats. Whether you’re looking for a convenient apartment while you get to know the city (before finding a longer-term lease) or are looking for a go-to apartment for all your company’s visitors, we can help you find the perfect match.